Any HR application without recruitment functionality is not a complete solution (atleast to me). When MS deprecated the attract module, I wondered what’s the MS pipeline for recruitment feature. When they asked to use LinkedIn integration or approach 3rd party ISV, I felt atleast they should have brought the core recruitment functionality that was available in D365 Finance and Operations (Recruitment projects, applicants and applications) to D365 Human Resources.
Finally, a relief!! Some new recruiting related features are released by MS for D365HR and though its not an end to end solution, these new features will encourage customers that they haven’t done wrong in choosing D365HR as their HR application. End to end can be achieved by integrating these features with the Applicant tracking system (ATS)
Here is the overview of what you can do with the new set of features:
- Add recruiting request location (so that requestors can select locations where the new recruit will be working)
- Manager can raise a request to recruit from ESS > My team (the request can be updated with job, estimated start date, job details, position details, recruiting location, competencies etc)
- HR pro can track the recruiting requests from Personnel management workspace
- Manage candidates – Create, edit, tag recruiting request, competencies etc
- Hire/Do not hire/Dismiss candidates
Isn’t this exciting?? Now you need to integrate the above features to your Applicant tracking system (ATS) there by connecting the dots (in order to achieve end to end solution). Thanks to MS, they are also releasing the virtual entities in Dataverse (CDS) thereby enabling the integrations. Soon all these will be available as public preview.
Am also looking forward to know more about these in detail.
For more info, please refer MSdocs.
We will catch up soon..take care..bye 🙂